10.27.2008

iSightings

Having recently transplanted in NYC from L.A., I am not one to blink at the occasional celebrity sighting. Today walking near my apartment in the East Village I was excited to catch a glimpse of the colorful Lynn Yaeger and Michael Musto stepping in to a cafe for lunch together. I suppose it is not a stretch to see them as lunchtime companions since they do work together at the neighboring Village Voice offices. I always wondered if Yaeger really did dress as eccentrically on a daily basis, the answer, at least from what I could see, was yes.
Less than five minutes later brunette-turned-blonde-then-back-again model Mariacarla Boscono blew past me in a in a wispy gust of a hurry.

Not to say that any of these people are celebrities in the sense of the word that L.A. is accustomed to, but for me and anyone else entrenched in the depths of the fashion world, it felt like a very New York moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No sightings here yet of any kind in North Carolina. :-)